Santa Fe Wine & Chile Fiesta values the health and safety of its guests, participants, staff, volunteers, and vendors and is committed to providing a safe and enjoyable environment. As we continue to monitor state and local guidelines, the safety of those joining us for this year’s Fiesta is of the utmost importance. In preparation for your arrival next month, policies and event regulations will be continually revised and updated in accordance with public health information.
(CDC, State of New Mexico, Santa Fe County, City of Santa Fe)
The following policies at the SFW&C Fiesta are applicable to all: guests/ticket holders, staff, volunteers, vendors, participants and sponsors.
• Fully vaccinated for COVID-19 (proof of vaccination will be required- digital copy is acceptable).
• Received a negative COVID-19 test within 48 hours of entry (diagnostic test, saliva, nasal or throat swab, not a blood test)
• Must wear mask at ALL times (applicable to vendors only).
• Prior to event admittance, all attendees will be asked to acknowledge and confirm that they have no symptoms of COVID-19.
• Masks will be required for non-vaccinated individuals, as per CDC guidelines, when not eating or drinking.
• Masks are recommended for all vaccinated guests when not eating or drinking in the interest of safety for all.
• Masks will be required for all individuals at indoor events when not actively eating or drinking.
• Self-regulated social distancing as recommended.
• At all times, the SFW&C Fiesta will operate in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local law, and applicable CDC guidelines.
• By entering any SFW&C Fiesta event venue or area, all attendees agree to fully comply with all posted signage and event policies.
ENHANCEMENTS TO GUEST SAFETY:
• Reduced capacities at Grand Tasting venue – 40% of previously-allowed numbers. Event is now two-days.
• Space size is doubled outside at the Grand Tastings to allow for better air flow and more space to move around.
• Increased guest seating areas.
• Guests, participants and vendors will not be admitted without health clearance. A health wrist band will be issued prior to event entry.
• SFW&C Fiesta is using as many outdoor event venues as possible and enhanced air handling has been implemented at most of our indoor spaces.
• Lower risk, more widely spaced venues are being implemented where possible.
FOOD SERVICE SAFETY:
• For all participating restaurants, caterers and food service providers, masks and gloves will be required for all service staff. Anyone serving food or drink at the event will be required to wear a mask, including but not limited to volunteers, sponsors, exhibitors, service staff and chefs.
• There will be an individual hand-washing and sanitizing station at all food service outlets. Frequent hand-washing and/or hand sanitizing required.
• Only disposable utensils, food serving materials and vessels will be used.
STATE AND FEDERAL RESOURCES:
· For information about local guidelines and recommendations, the State of New Mexico has a Travel Advisory Page on its website at: https://www.newmexico.org/covid-19-traveler-information/ for those planning to visit the state.
· The CDC provides information on how and where to get a COVID-19 vaccine at vaccines.gov.
· Santa Fe Testing and Vaccination Opportunities:
Vaccination- La Familia Medical Center- Providing vaccines Monday – Friday from 8am – 5:30pm at all 3 of our medical locations https://lafamiliasf.org/locations/
- Alto: 1035 Alto Street Santa Fe, NM 87501
- Southside: 2145 Caja Del Oro Grant Rd. Santa Fe, NM 87507
- Healthcare for the Homeless: 1532B Cerrillos Road Santa Fe, NM 87505
- To schedule an appointment (including same day) call 505-982-4425
- Anyone who has questions about COVID-19 Vaccines or needs help with transportation or registration, can call our COVID-19 Care Coordinators (Yazil & Yuvi) directly at (505) 522-3546 or (505) 522-3543
Vaccination- NM DOH Public Health Office- Providing vaccination Wednesdays and Fridays 9am-11am
WHERE CAN I GET TESTED?
· NM Department of Health testing sites. This is helpful because you can search by city and which centers are open on that day: https://cvprovider.nmhealth.org/directory.html
· Axcess Health - Appointment required. Rapid testing and PCR. Patients can pay out of pocket for a four-hour turnaround on PCR results. https://www.axcesresearch.com/about-2
· CVS Pharmacy - On-line screening required to make an appointment. They offer rapid testing and PCR lab testing.
· Walgreens - On-line screening required to make an appointment. They offer rapid testing and PCR lab testing.
· Christus St. Vincent - Drive thru testing is available but a doctor referral and appointment are required. https://www.christushealth.org/st-vincent/about/car-based-covid19-assessment-starting-april-15
· UltiMed - Offers rapid testing and PCR testing. Appointment required. https://ultimed.com